We hope this checklist will help you prepare for each game during the upcoming season. There will always be unknowns, but we hope this "worry-free" list will assist you so your day can be spent enjoying what you love best - cheering on your child.
Game Day Checklist: Several recommendations reflect the cold and rain we often encounter during March & April.
For the Athlete - A healthy meal. Recommend no caffeine before the game
- Lacrosse Stick
- Throat Guard (goalie)
- All Pads (
- Athletic cup (boys)
- Water Bottles (For boys - please see photo below for recommended style)**
- Mouth Guard
- Pennies: Please keep your practice pennie in your bag for game day
For the Parents: - Check the weather forecast
- Give yourself enough time. Remember, your athlete has to be at the field 1 hour before your game begins
- Extra pair of shoes for after the game
- Consider an exta pair of clothes (for rainy days)
- Towels for your car seats (to protect your wet athlete from bringing the outside, inside)
- Navigation set! This site has a FIELDS tab so you can find your destination in advance.
- Snack for your athlete
- Canopy tent (if you have one)
- Chairs, so you can sit on the sideline comfortably. Some fields do not have bleachers.
- ERLC Spirit Wear
- Camera/Video Camera